Al Reem's $8 billion island project work on schedule
Work is progressing as planned on Al Reem Investments' $8 billion real estate development on Al Reem Island.
The complex will include 150 high rise and low rise towers, three five star hotels and other structures, as well as the largest shopping mall of the emirate, according to Khaleej Times.
"After launching the project last year we have till now completed construction of one bridge for heavy traffic. Another bridge to link the island located just 300 metres from the mainland is almost complete," said Naseem Siddiqui, chief operating officer of Al Reem Investments.
The development has already attracted the attention of institutional investors from the GCC, far east, south Asia and Europe, Siddiqui added.
© 2006 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kuwaiti developer announces 4-tower AED1.2 billion Al Reem Island project
- Saudi firm to become major investor of Reem Island project
- New investment in Reem Island real estate project
- Hydra properties completes excavation work for marina spirit at al Reem Island
- Bunya driving ahead towards completion of reem island road network