Al-Rostamani to represent U.S. Robotics in UAE
Internet solutions vender, US Robotics has signed a new partnership agreement with Al-Rostamani Communications, an information technology (IT) and telecom solutions provider with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
This comes as part of the company’s program of establishing a network of partners to market and support its networking and broadband solutions in the region. Al-Rostamani will supply U.S. Robotics’ line of broadband, wired and wireless solutions to small to medium businesses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), in addition to offering pre and post sales services and technical support.
U.S.Robotics’ business partner agreement includes special training for the partner’s marketing, sales and support staff, in addition to direct technical support from the vendor.
Al-Rostamani Communications is a member of the $1.4 billion Al-Rostamani Group. Their product offering includes IT consultancy and system integration, internet infrastructure equipment, enterprise networking, structured cabling, voice communication, videoconferencing and streaming solutions, customer premises equipment including modems, software solutions for the health care, banking and utilities. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Central Trading Company named exclusive representatives of FÖRCH products in the Middle East
- Leading business entities affirm support for DSF 2010 as Festival begins tomorrow
- Suzuki outlines strategy to strengthen Middle East presence during second Steering Committee meeting
- U.S. Robotics enhances technical support
- EDUTECH launches UAE’s first-ever National Robotics Competition to select participants for World Robotics Olympiad