Al Tamimi & Company opens DIC office
Advocates and legal consultants firm, Al-Tamimi & Company, opened its new office on April 10, 2002 in the Dubai Internet City (DIC). The firm's DIC office will cater to clients who are based at DIC and for the firm's clients who have Information Technology (IT) legal needs.
Established in 1989, the fir has grown to four offices and over 32 attorneys including six partners. It is one of the only law firms in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with a specialized IT Law department.
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi legal consultancy and translation firm Luqman opens Dubai office
- Malaysiam IT firm to opens office in Dubai Internet City
- Man arrested in Sharjah for handling illegal software
- US law firm teams up with Kuwait's MM Al-Ghazali & Partners
- UK's Sherwoods Independent Property Consultants open new office in Dubai