Al-Tayer Motors and Dubai Transport sign fleet deal
Al-Tayer Motors, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) importer-dealer for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury, have signed an agreement with Dubai Transport for the purchase of 200 Ford Mondeo station wagons.
The new vehicles will serve as the exclusive taxi vehicle operating at the arrival lounge of Dubai International Airport.
With a fleet size in excess of 2,400 vehicles currently servicing the emirate, Dubai Transport will utilize the Ford Mondeo wagons from January 2004 to exclusively meet the transfer needs of passengers arriving at Dubai International Airport.
Al-Tayer Motors was established in 1982 and has showrooms in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al-Khaimah. It represents major automobile manufacturers Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Ferrari and Maserati across the UAE and Land Rover, MG and Rover in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 2003 Ford Crown Victoria to carry GCC summit delegates
- Land Rover and Al Tayer Motors take the world’s best polo players off-road
- Ford secures major fleet deal in Qatar
- Euro Motors signs contract for a new Ferrari and Maserati showroom in Bahrain
- Introducing the 2011 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport - The most capable and luxurious SUVs in the world