Al Yousuf Electronics opens 24-hour LG service center
Al Yousuf Electronics, main distributor in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for global and regional digital leader LG Electronics, has started a toll free after-sales service line exclusively for LG customers, stated a press release.
The call center service operates on a 24-hour toll-free basis for customers to log any problems they experience with LG products. The facility is in line with LG's regional policy of ensuring it takes the number one slot on customer service indices for 2002.
LG announced a 20 percent rise in its research and development budget earlier this year. The Korean digital manufacturer will spend $916 million on research and development, with a substantial portion going to next-generation mobile communications and with Middle East research continuing to impact product development and regional consumer preferences weighing strongly in design equations. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- LG Electronics boosts R&D budget by 20 percent
- Dubai’s Al-Sayegh opens Dh1.5 million LGE service center
- LG Electronics opens region’s first dedicated IT store in Dubai
- Al Yousuf Electronics steps up UAE drive to boost after sales service to consumers
- LG Electronics opens Customer Interaction Centre in Dubai