Al-Yousuf Group launches new IT company
Al-Yousuf has set up a new technical and professional services company specializing in customer contact solutions.
CT Soft focuses on enhancing contact management for enterprises across their businesses. “We have already developed strategic alliances with AVAYA, Intel, Altitude Software, Alpha Nova and BEA Systems,” said Managing Director of Al-Yousuf IT Companies, Suhail Ali Zain-Eldeen.
Designed to help organizations achieve higher degrees of efficiency whilst safeguarding and maximizing their investment, CT Soft's consulting service includes business need analysis, evaluation of current technologies and vendors and technology GAP analysis. CT Soft also offers a professional project management service including design and development of a full end-to-end solution, systems integration, installation and commissioning, software support and training.
Established in 1952 in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Al-Yousuf Group has an extensive warehousing facility in Jebel Ali and branch offices and service centers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah and Cairo, as well as over 400 resellers across the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Yousuf ships Sea Spirit 36 boats to Yemen
- Al-Yousuf launches new venture to implement PeopleSoft
- Al Yousuf Launches Advantage Taxi Service in Sharjah
- Al-Yousuf unveils new model at Boat Show 2003
- Al Yousuf Launches New World-Class Mini-Car at International Motor Show Versatile Daihatsu Charade Set to Impress Visitors at Major Event