Al-Yousuf launches new venture to implement PeopleSoft
Al-Yousuf Computers has announced the launch of Zulfa a new business venture that will specialize exclusively in implementing PeopleSoft, a solutions provider of human resources, customer relationship, financial, and supply chain management systems.
Announcing the launch of Zulfa at a customer seminar, Al-Yousuf's information technology (IT) Director, Suhail Zeil-El-Dein, stated that PeopleSoft had a very high market potential in the Middle East. "An increasing number of companies realize that in order to compete in the marketplace, they must automate and streamline operations and connect their employees, customers, and vendors directly to business processes using the Internet,” he stated.
The Al-Yousuf Group has partnerships with several global IT players including IBM, NEC, HP, Avaya Communications, BEA systems, Altitude software, Ultimus, Microsoft, Oracle, Captaris and Seagate. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Yousuf Group launches new IT company
- Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East
- NEC Computers International appoints Al Yousuf Computers as official service centre in UAE
- 29 minute service by Al Yousuf motors
- Lebanon's Byblos Bank to deploy PeopleSoft HCM solutions