Al-Zamil Group and Germany’s Dorma to develop joint business interests in the Gulf
Saudi Arabia’s Al-Zamil Group and the Dorma Group Germany are planning to expand their joint business operations in the Middle East.
Dorma Group has a contract increasing Dorma's shareholding in a production facility for automatic doors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. At the same time both representatives also announced the planned establishment of a subsidiary and the take-over of a service organization in the door automation sector in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The signed contracts will result in an increase in the Dorma shareholding in the Dorma Arabia Automatic Doors (DAAD) joint venture from 49 percent to 75 percent. The establishment of this joint venture with the Saudi based Al-Zamil Group, Al-Khobar, dates back to the year 2000.
Dorma has been represented in the Gulf region since the 1980s. The company is a globally active supplier of door technology systems. The group maintains major production plants in several European countries, Singapore, Malaysia, China, the US and Brazil. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Al-Zamil and German Dorma to establish automatic doors plant
- Al-Zamil Industrial signs steel venture with Canadian firm
- Saudi Al-Zamil Group signs polypropylene joint venture with Dutch firm
- Zamil Group Huntsman joint venture achieves milestones
- What does Saudi think of Jordan and Morocco joining the GCC?