Albert Abela Catering to implement advanced IT solution to upgrade services
Catering company Albert Abela in Sharjah and the northern Emirates is to implement an advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that will help it deliver more efficient services to its clients and integrate international operations.
The project is being implemented by Emirates Computers using the Microsoft Great Plains ERP solution, to automate Abela's end-to-end business processes by providing online stock tracking, financial management, real-time production status and online HR payroll and personnel functionality.
The project focuses on inflight and outdoor catering modules. It is backed by human resources and payroll functionality, and a finger scan solution to complement the payroll and personnel module. Additionally, it will also streamline the entire production cycle, from the purchase of raw materials to dispatch.
The Albert Abela Company is part of London-based Abela International, specializing in inflight, outdoor, institutional and industrial catering. Its clientele includes leading airlines, government agencies, educational institutions and private companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lebanon's Byblos Bank to deploy PeopleSoft HCM solutions
- Emirates Holdings signs contract with Microsoft
- Cairo 2000 brings Arabized office automation to Arab League
- Itqan to implement Microsoft Great Plains business solution for Ras Al-Khaimah
- Al-Rostamani Group installs Microsoft technologies in 19 branches