Leading Abu Dhabi property developer Aldar to lease apartments for Cleveland Clinic
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi’s leading listed property development, investment and management company, has secured a significant bulk deal to lease 607 apartments to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to provide accommodation for the hospital’s employees.
The leased units are at the Gate Towers development on Al Reem Island and the Al Rayyana development in Khalifa City.
Mohammed Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO of Aldar Properties, said: “Abu Dhabi’s strategy of economic diversification and well planned development is creating significant demand for high-quality, modern residential property. Major employers are seeking bulk housing solutions in communities that offer excellent amenities and facilities, and Aldar is responding to these needs. Leasing activity has been very strong this year, helping to strengthen our recurring income portfolio.”
Dr Marc Harrison, CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, added: “Being able to attract and retain the most qualified caregivers is essential to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s world-class medical care offering. One of our goals is to provide our staff with high quality accommodation in Abu Dhabi and this agreement allows us to do just that.”
Al Rayyana comprises of 1,537 apartments across 33 low-rise residential buildings and enjoys close proximity to a broad variety of leisure, sporting, retail and educational amenities. The Gate Towers, located at the heart of Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, is made up of 3,533 units and offers a range of amenities for residents including a leisure podium with swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, children’s play areas, day care centre, prayer rooms, recreational rooms, and more.
- More valuable than gold or property at home? Overseas Property beats gold as more popular asset for UAE residents
- How to avoid turning your dream home into a nightmare
- The Kingdom will sure 'look different' by 2030: Saudi Arabia has 80 mega-projects up its sleeve
- Too pricey? MENA property hikes are off-putting for new buyers
- Fleeing war? UAE is the safe haven: Dubai property market is safe and secure according to a top banker
- ALDAR to create extensive room for businesses at the heart of Abu Dhabi
- Aldar Properties wants to implement projects beyond Abu Dhabi
- aldar properties announces appointment of banks for a US$2.1 billion syndicated loan facility
- ALDAR celebrates 30th anniversary of Majid Magazine
- Abu Dhabi: Sales of properties in Reem Island start