Leading Abu Dhabi property developer Aldar to lease apartments for Cleveland Clinic
Around 607 apartments will be leased out at the Gate Towers development on Al Reem Island (Image: Urbanarches)
Click here to add Al Rayyana as an alert
Disable alert for Al Rayyana,
Click here to add Aldar Properties as an alert
Disable alert for Aldar Properties,
Click here to add Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi as an alert
Disable alert for Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi,
Click here to add Khalifa City as an alert
Disable alert for Khalifa City,
Click here to add Marc Harrison as an alert
Disable alert for Marc Harrison,
Click here to add Mohammed Khalifa Al Mubarak as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammed Khalifa Al Mubarak
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi’s leading listed property development, investment and management company, has secured a significant bulk deal to lease 607 apartments to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to provide accommodation for the hospital’s employees.
The leased units are at the Gate Towers development on Al Reem Island and the Al Rayyana development in Khalifa City.
Mohammed Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO of Aldar Properties, said: “Abu Dhabi’s strategy of economic diversification and well planned development is creating significant demand for high-quality, modern residential property. Major employers are seeking bulk housing solutions in communities that offer excellent amenities and facilities, and Aldar is responding to these needs. Leasing activity has been very strong this year, helping to strengthen our recurring income portfolio.”
Dr Marc Harrison, CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, added: “Being able to attract and retain the most qualified caregivers is essential to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s world-class medical care offering. One of our goals is to provide our staff with high quality accommodation in Abu Dhabi and this agreement allows us to do just that.”
Al Rayyana comprises of 1,537 apartments across 33 low-rise residential buildings and enjoys close proximity to a broad variety of leisure, sporting, retail and educational amenities. The Gate Towers, located at the heart of Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, is made up of 3,533 units and offers a range of amenities for residents including a leisure podium with swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, children’s play areas, day care centre, prayer rooms, recreational rooms, and more.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- ALDAR to create extensive room for businesses at the heart of Abu Dhabi
- Aldar generates US .52 billion in sales across new developments in H1 2015
- Al Ain open for first sales of residential properties under new ALDAR mall redevelopment
- ABB wins $4.5 million power deal for Raha Beach's Al Muneera residence in Abu Dhabi
- ALDAR’s Al Zeina project nets AED 600 million sales at IREIS