Leading Abu Dhabi property developer Aldar to lease apartments for Cleveland Clinic
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi’s leading listed property development, investment and management company, has secured a significant bulk deal to lease 607 apartments to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to provide accommodation for the hospital’s employees.
The leased units are at the Gate Towers development on Al Reem Island and the Al Rayyana development in Khalifa City.
Mohammed Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO of Aldar Properties, said: “Abu Dhabi’s strategy of economic diversification and well planned development is creating significant demand for high-quality, modern residential property. Major employers are seeking bulk housing solutions in communities that offer excellent amenities and facilities, and Aldar is responding to these needs. Leasing activity has been very strong this year, helping to strengthen our recurring income portfolio.”
Dr Marc Harrison, CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, added: “Being able to attract and retain the most qualified caregivers is essential to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s world-class medical care offering. One of our goals is to provide our staff with high quality accommodation in Abu Dhabi and this agreement allows us to do just that.”
Al Rayyana comprises of 1,537 apartments across 33 low-rise residential buildings and enjoys close proximity to a broad variety of leisure, sporting, retail and educational amenities. The Gate Towers, located at the heart of Shams Abu Dhabi on Al Reem Island, is made up of 3,533 units and offers a range of amenities for residents including a leisure podium with swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, children’s play areas, day care centre, prayer rooms, recreational rooms, and more.
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Why did no one invest in the Suez Canal during the Economic Summit?
- Who will pay for the fire at Dubai's Torch tower?
- From oxymoron to reality: introducing affordable housing in Dubai
- Al Ain open for first sales of residential properties under new ALDAR mall redevelopment
- ABB wins $4.5 million power deal for Raha Beach's Al Muneera residence in Abu Dhabi
- ALDAR’s Al Zeina project nets AED 600 million sales at IREIS
- ALDAR’s Al Muneera and Al Zeina Precinct Net AED 850 Million in Sales at IPS