ALDAR Properties: Eight contractors invited to tender
ALDAR Properties PJSC has announced that eight contractors have been invited to tender for the dredging and reclamation contract at Abu Dhabi’s forthcoming Al Raha Beach Development.
The companies are Archirodon Construction (Overseas); Boskalis Westminster Middle East; China Harbour Engineering; Dredging International; Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company; Jan De Nul Dredging; National Marine Dredging and Van Oord.
After evaluation of tenders, a contract award is anticipated by end of September, 2005. The contract requires dredging from a "borrow area" of suitable sands and soils offshore – and the creation of a new land area of some 450 hectares along an eight kilometre shore line.
The Al Raha Beach Development will become the new gateway to Abu Dhabi, with a projected 120,000 residents experiencing this new and unique waterfront community.
- Dredging deal for Al Raha Beach extended 15m cubic meters
- Bidders invited by Aldar Properties
- Sorouh invites eight companies to bid for Shams Abu Dhabi earthworks
- Injazat Data Systems and ALDAR partner to develop the region’s most advanced Data Centre
- Dh764m contract for sea wall construction awarded by Aldar