Alfardan Towers to be built in Qatar
Qatar's real estate developer Alfardan Real Estate Co. intends to build two new towers in the Qatari capital Doha.
According to Al Sharq daily, the new Alfardan Towers are set to overlook the Arabian Sea and to provide state-of-the-art facilities, including a sports club and a large parking space.
One of the two towers will provide full-serviced luxury apartments, while the other one will offer offices for rent.
Since its establishment in 1993, Alfardan Real Estate has been actively involved in building the infrastructure of Qatar and other projects.
- Alfardan Real Estate Rebrand to Alfardan Properties
- Development of two sport clubs and tower in Qatar
- Ahli United Bank arranges US$ 200 Million term loan facility for Al-Fardan Properties in Qatar
- New towers to be built in Doha
- Alfardan Properties highlights continuing demand for luxury real estate projects in Qatar