Algerian made laptops soon on market
Algerian laptop computers are expected to be put on the market soon, according to the official APS news agency.
The first laptop computers "made in Algeria" will be placed on the market in February, said on Monday in Sidi-Bel Abbes, Benahmed Berrekla, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the national enterprise electronic industries (E.N.I.E).
- Pulling a toyota? Sony to recall new Vaio laptops over "fire-safety issues"
- Algeria to invest $5 billion in project to provide computers for families
- Regional laptop tablets market expected to post 15 percent rise per year
- Dutch NEC Computers signs Middle East resellers
- Algeria has exported nearly 31 billion dollars in 2004