Algerian mobile operator reports 200% increase in number of subscribers
Algerian mobile operator ATM Mobilis, has announced that the number of its subscribers surpassed 2.8 million, and expected to reach 3 million subscribers by the end of next month. Mobilis has registered a significant growth rate of more than 200%, since the number of its subscribers reached 2 million in June 2005.
This impressive growth was achieved through an aggressive marketing campaign, which was launched by the company in 10 different provinces.
ATM Mobilis is Algérie Télécom’s mobile phone subsidiary.
- Algerian GSM operator expects 1 million subscribers
- Number of Iranian Mobile Subscribers Expected to Reach 10m by 2005
- MobileCom subscribers top 200,000
- More content aggregators enter the mobile market in the Arab World as mobile operators increase their focus on VAS and content
- Libya’s monopoly operator idle in increasing subscriber base