Almarai appoints Product Manager for the Gulf
Dairy producer Almarai has recruited Nishit Mathur as product group manager to work within the company's expanding marketing team in Dubai.
Reporting directly to Almarai's Marketing Manager, John O'Kelly, Nishit has been appointed to co-ordinate and fully implement Almarai's marketing and promotional activities in the Gulf region.
Having been based in Muscat, Oman for the last six years, Nishit was formerly employed by Khimji Ramdas - Proctor & Gamble as a Business Unit Manager within the Customer Business Development department. During this time, Nishit was honored with the Middle East and Africa Customer Business Development Masters Award by P&G.
Saudi-based Almarai was established in 1976 and extended to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1984. The company has become one of the foremost food companies in the Middle East with activities vary from dairy and arable farming, dairy processing, to the manufacture, sale, marketing and the distribution of a wide range of fresh and long life branded dairy products. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Almarai launches improved Zady range
- Almarai Enhances Innovation Management Focus with Sopheon’s Accolade® System
- Gulf Bank appoints Vikram Issar as General Manager - Consumer Banking
- Almarai goes green with Emirates Environmental Group
- Amadeus Gulf inaugurates new headquarters in Abu Dhabi and appoints new Managing Director