Almarai selects Intermec for its next generation of mobile computing
Middle East dairy and food brand Almarai recently confirmed a multi million Saudi Riyal project for Intermec Technologies 700 Series Mobile and Hand-Held Computers. The computers will provide the mobile computing platform for Almarai's sales management and information system, across this distribution network.
Through its network of 28 distribution depots, Almarai services 20,000 customers on a daily basis across Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The 700 Computers will be deployed across almost 500 routes throughout the region. Almarai will be supplied and supported by Mirnah Technology of Riyadh, an Intermec solutions partner.
Almarai is the largest dairy and foods company in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) with a 40 percent share of the fresh diary market and is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Almarai is also the largest integrated dairy company in the world with a herd of 40,000 cows. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- United Arab Emirates ready for next generation mobile technology
- Mirnah Technology Systems and Mughamrat introduce Arabic Route
- Epicor® and Intermec Announce Expanded Strategic Alliance to Deliver Mobile Solutions for the Global Enterprise
- i-mate Unveils its Landmark 1-View Solution and Extended Product Range of Next Generation Mobile Devices
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers selects Questra IDM Application Suite to launch a new generation of proactive remote support