Alumco achieves prestigious ISO 9001:2000 certification
Alumco LLC, Middle East’s leading specialized Aluminium Facade Contractors, has achieved the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 certification. Widely acclaimed as being the pre-eminent specification for Quality Management Systems (QMS); ISO 9001:2000 will enhance Alumco’s position as market leader and leverage its bid to increase market share in the Middle East and global markets.
Commenting on the achievement, Samer Barakat, Managing Partner, Alumco said, “This recognition is testimony to our superior quality standards in every sphere of industrial and managerial practice. From the time of Alumco’s inception, QMS have been placed high on our agenda. It has required commitment to the development, implementation and continual improvement to meet globally respected QMS standards. Receiving this certification has crowned the efforts of the management and the staff. In the future, our focus on quality will only increase, as we target an even greater share of the Middle East and international aluminum facades market.”
Alumco’s ISO 9001:2000 certification was the result of standards verification carried out by Vincotte International, the leading organisation for quality testing and ISO certifications in the Middle East.
- Alumco and CPC sign historic MoU to set up aluminium extrusion plant in Algeria
- ETA Star becomes first property developer in the region to achieve ISO 9001:2000 certification
- eSys Technologies achieves ISO 9001:2000 certification
- EPPCO achieves ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Dubai Customs achieves ISO 9001:2000 certification