AMAN inaugurates Abu Dhabi office
Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company (AMAN) has opened its new business in Abu Dhabi. The launching of the new office in the capital comes in response to the growing demand for Islamic Insurance services in the country.
The Abu Dhabi branch will provide comprehensive services and includes a wide range of insurance and re-insurance products and services, which conform to the Islamic Sharia. AMAN offers insurance products including car, fire, marine, engineering, liability, life Takaful, health and medical and household insurance.
AMAN is licensed in Dubai to offer a range of insurance and re-insurance products, in compliance with the principles of Islamic Sharia. The company aims to reach a prominent position in the UAE insurance sector by providing customer-focused services. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- FGB inaugurates new office in Sowwah Square, Abu Dhabi
- ADIB inaugurates Service Office at Abu Dhabi Police General Directorate Complex
- Global Green Growth Institute opens Abu Dhabi office in Masdar City
- Abu Dhabi International Airport welcomes Philippine Airlines to Abu Dhabi
- Egyptian-Saudi Insurance Company Licensed in Egypt