AMAN in service agreement with National Bank of Sharjah
The Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company (AMAN) has entered into a strategic tie up with National Bank of Sharjah (NBS), to offer value-added services to the customers of the bank.
Established in 2002 as a national public shareholding company, AMAN offers a comprehensive range of Islamic insurance services that support the stability and security of the resident communities in the country. AMAN's investment and insurance activities are conducted in accordance with Shariah, under the supervision of a Fatwa and Shariah board.
AMAN is licensed in Dubai by the Dubai Department of Economic Development to offer a range of insurance and re-insurance products. Last year, it saw its IPO more than five times oversubscribed. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AMAN signs cooperation agreement with FWU Group for Takaful and Savings Programmes
- Network International signs agreement with Bank of Sharjah
- Al Salam Bank signs agreement with Euronet Middle East for debit card processing and ATM network management services
- National Bank of Sharjah converting to Shariah law
- Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance