Aman signs cooperation agreement with FMU Group
Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Company (Aman) has signed a co-operation agreement with European-based FWU Group to offer investment based Family and Life Takaful products in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), primarily through bank distribution partners.
According to the terms of the cooperation agreement, the FWU group will provide the advanced technological systems for Aman’s investment based Takaful program. The hi tech online system will enable Aman’s sales staff to access the system and issue policies from any point of sale, using their laptops. Aman also plans to leverage the clientele of its bank distribution partners including Dubai Islamic Bank to distribute its Takaful program.
Aman as a composite Islamic Insurance company offers a wide range of Islamic Insurance products including general insurance, life Takaful and health insurance. The company is licensed in Dubai by the Dubai Department of Economic Development to offer a range of insurance and re-insurance products, in compliance with the principles of Islamic Sharia. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AMAN signs cooperation agreement with FWU Group for Takaful and Savings Programmes
- AMAN signs software agreement with Jordan’s FACT
- “Al Tayyar Travel Group” signs a partnership and cooperation agreement to be the General agent of cargo operations for the Turkish airlines in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Emirates Islamic signs cooperation agreement with Al Jalila Foundation
- Bank of Sharjah signs cooperation agreement with Europe’s Commerzbank Group