AMLAK Sukuk lists on DFM
AMLAK Finance PJSC announced Wednesday that as of 21 July 2005, the US$ 200 million Sukuk issued by Amlak Sukuk Company Inc. will be officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
The sukuk shall be displayed on DFM screens with the symbol AMLAKSK2010.
The listing of the Sukuk on the Dubai Financial Market will further strengthen the country's financial markets and contribute to capital market development, which serves to bolster domestic liquidity and attract foreign direct investment.
© 2005 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Amlak Finance announces full subscription of its Sukuk
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
- Emmar Sukuk Company to be listed at Bahrain Stock Exchange
- Nakheel lists second Sukuk issue on the DIFX at $750 million
- IIFM endorses BMA's $250 million Ijarah Sukuk