Anatolia Minerals raises $3.24 million for Turkish projects
Anatolia Minerals Development Limited has entered into an agency agreement with Haywood Securities and Dundee Securities to complete a private placement of 3.6 million units at a price of $0.90 per unit for gross proceeds of $3.24 million. Anatolia intends to apply the net proceeds from the offering to fund its ongoing mineral exploration and development program in Turkey and for general corporate purposes.
Each unit will consist of one common share in the capital of Anatolia and one common share purchase warrant. Each warrant will entitle the holder to acquire one common share at an exercise price of $1.30 for a period of 15 months from the closing date. The offering is subject to regulatory approval.
Anatolia Minerals Development is a public corporation founded by strong North American and European mining and mine finance professionals. The company has is experienced in mining for gold, silver, copper, zinc, cobalt, nickel and other minerals throughout Turkey. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Anatolia Minerals records favorable drill results in eastern Turkey
- Anatolia Minerals acquires UK group’s stake in Turkish gold mine
- Anatolia Minerals to trade on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Loan approved to Turkey's Anatolia Watershed Rehabilitation Project
- Anatolia/Rio Tinto inferred gold resource at Copler prospect exceeds four million ounces