Aptec Gulf ties up with 3Com to provide IP-based business communication solutions
Aptec Gulf, a distributor of IT products in the Middle East, has recently extended the distribution partnership with 3Com Corporation to offer the Internet Protocol (IP) telephony solution, NBX, to businesses in the Middle East, with emphasis on Saudi Arabia and Egypt to manage their complex communication needs.
Aptec Gulf has been a key distributor of 3Com's wireless, switching and network management products in the Middle East. The company has eight subsidiaries with offices in the UK, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Kuwait and Africa.
Aptec is focused on trade only distribution of the top industry brands including networking products, software products, hardware products and components products. As for mobile phone products, Aptec represents Nokia and Sony Ericsson on both the trade and end user level in the UAE. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Aptec wins top ISE Partner award for HP IPG multi-function products
- Aptec Holdings appoints HR & Operations Manager
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers appoints Aptec Gulf as a regional distributor
- Sapphire appoints new distributor for Middle East
- Aptec moves to boost market share as UAE mobile phone penetration outpaces landlines