Aptec signs Dell in Saudi Arabia
Aptec, one of the largest technology distributors in the Middle East, Pakistan, Turkey & English speaking sub-Saharan Africa, today announced that Aptec Saudi has signed distribution agreement with Dell in Saudi Arabia. Aptec will now offer Dell’s commercial line of products to its resellers in Saudi, which includes PowerEdge servers, Dell/EMC and EqualLogic storage solutions, Latitude laptops, Precision workstations and OptiPlex desktops.
"We already have a very successful relationship with Dell covering most of the GCC countries and this expanded agreement is an acknowledgement of our contribution to our mutual growth in the region." Said Bahaa Salah, Managing Director, Aptec Distribution.
The news comes just one month after Aptec signed up Dell in Egypt. “The addition of a large market like Saudi will further strengthen our reach. There is a significant potential for Dell’s Product line in Saudi Arabia and with the right partners and an aggressive strategy, we expect a high success rate." added Bahaa Salah.
Dr. Ali Baghdadi, President & CEO - Aptec Holdings Commented “We are very pleased to add Dell to our Saudi -based portfolio of products, offering our partners and their customers a wider choice of the most advanced technology. As a leading distributor in Saudi and the Middle East, we are in a great position to add value to Dell’s channel strategy, supporting their ambitions within the region. As such we are confident that this partnership will be a great success.”
- Aptec Gulf ties up with 3Com to provide IP-based business communication solutions
- Aptec signed up with SUN Microsystems as Distributor for Middle East
- Aptec announces distribution agreement with Business Objects for the ME region covering GCC, Egypt, Levant
- Aptec wins top ISE Partner award for HP IPG multi-function products
- Mindware aiming to increase Dell market share in Saudi Arabia by 10 per cent in 2009