Arab and local firms awarded Baghdad projects
An authorized source at Baghdad municipality confirmed that it continues its supervision on the implementation of a number of reconstruction projects in the city.
The source revealed that the municipality has referred the execution of a number pf projects to Arab companies. These include, for instance, the building of bridges and roads in various areas of Baghdad.
The source added, according to Alahali newspaper, that other projects were awarded to Iraqi companies. These include for instance, the construction of 15 playgrounds and five municipal buildings as well as connecting some areas to the sewage system.
- Emaar Properties awards $827 million contracts to local firms
- Baghdad municipality to supervise USAID-funded projects
- Ford Motor Company conservation and Environmental Grants Programme Awards USD100,000 to 12 Local Organisations
- Bechtel and local firm win Jeddah airport expansion project
- Leading Dubai firm awarded Petrofac contract