Arab Commerce Financing Program provided $544 million
The Arab Commerce Financing Program provided 44 credit lines, valued at $544 million, to Arabian Gulf states. These credit lines were awarded by 129 different representative agencies in various countries, reported Al-Hayat . The credit lines play a key-role in boosting pan-Arab trade and supporting Arab economies.
The Abu Dhabi Arab Commerce Financing Program recently awarded a $25 million credit line to the Bahrain National Bank. The new credit line enables Bahraini exporters and importers to finance commerce activity to or from any destination in the world, reported Al-Hayat .
The credit line agreement was signed by the Chief Director of the Program, Jasim Manaay, and Hassan Jemaa, a Member of the Bank Board of Directors. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UGB signs US$ 20 million credit line agreement with Arab Trade Financing Program
- Credit agreement signed between ATFP and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Arab Trade Financing extends $88 million credit lines since June
- JKB and Arab Trade Financing provide Jordan with $6 million loan
- ATFP extends $40 million loan to Lebanon’s Ministry of Finance