Arab funds invest $21 trillion abroad
Arab funds invested $21 trillion abroad, disclosed the Union of Arab Banks (UAB) conference, which ended recently in London.
The two-day conference stressed on the Arab market's inability to draw a considerable capital volume, given legal and legislative restrictions.
The participants in this conference, which included 230 Arab banks and financial institutions, urged Arab countries to carry on the reform of their policy and improve their economic competitiveness. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Arab funds abroad could reach as high as $4.2 trillion
- $2.5 billion worth of Arab funds abroad
- 10th Arab Investment & Financial markets conference opens in Beirut
- Abu Dhabi hosts the Arab and Gulf Markets conference 2002
- Man Investment Products sponsors the Eighth Arab Investment and Capital Markets Conference