The Arab German Insurance modernizes its medical insurance business
The Arab German Insurance Company (AGI) and ESKADNEIA Software Solutions signed a contract for the deployment of a Medical Insurance system. This is the second ESKADENIA Medical Insurance system to be deployed at a leading insurance company in Jordan.
ESKADENIA’s Medical Insurance system is a generic insurance management system designed to meet the largest set of business requirements in the Health Insurance field. The system has been designed to automate the Health Insurance life cycle, reduce operational cost, simplify processes, speed up work, maintain historical data and ensure a high level of security.
The new deployed system enables AGI to define medical insurance products and medical networks. It also enables managing insurance claims and reinsurance transactions in a simple manner. The bi-lingual system provides extensive reports and statistics and has a user-friendly interface that provides the users with easy access to various information and processes.
Established in 1996 AGI has its head-office in Amman, Jordan and operates in Cyprus, Romania and Saudi Arabia. AGI practices all classes of insurance including aviation, fire and liability, engineering and general accident, marine, motor, medical, life and personal accident insurance. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- World Bank Mission to Kuwait Includes Chris Petersen of Morris Manning & Martin
- Arab Orient Insurance Company brings the biggest medical insurance portfolio in the Kingdom
- AXA Insurance wins Medical Insurer of the Year Award at INSUREX Conference 2011
- Insurance companies in UAE reject accident report system
- Amlak signs Arab Orient to insure its homeowners