Arabian Heights Residences at Dubai Silicon Oasis
Arabian Heights Residences, the first residential project worth Dh300 million, will be built at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) and will be completed in March 2007, said Sultan Hareb, director of Benaa development, at a Press conference in Dubai Monday.
According to Khaleej Times, Dubai Silicon Oasis, which is the region's first dedicated centre for electronic design and innovation, is a purpose-built high-technology park for the microelectronics and the semiconductor industry.
The apartments at Arabian Heights will have terraced gardens, waterfalls, courtyards, valet service for underground parking, restaurants, dining banquet area, business centre, beauty parlor, laundry, grocery, 24-hour concierge and room service.
- Silicon Boulevard promoted at DSO
- Pegasus Realty buys commercial property at Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Le Solarium at Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Silicon Oasis commences Phase One construction
- Stromek completed 85% of AED 10 million contract for foundation work on prime business-residential project at Dubai Silicon Oasis