Arabtec wins Dh700m Infinity Tower contract from Cayan
A Dh700 million contract to build Dubai Marina’s new ‘Infinity Tower’ was recently awarded to Ababtec by Cayan Investment and Development.
Arabtec has more than 24,000 employees and among its current projects is Dubai icon, Burj Dubai, which will be the highest tower in the world when completed in 2008, according to Khaleej Times.
Speaking of the unique tower, Cayan chairman Ahmed Al Hatti said Cayan stated: “Because of its unique spiral design, everyone will be watching Infinity Tower grow and we wanted a construction team that we know will not only deliver on time but will also hand over a finished product that well and truly exceeds our clients’ expectations.”
Cayan has also announced that Drake & Scull has been awarded the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services contract and that Currie & Brown has won the project management services contract as a joint venture with El Seif Engineering Contracting (ESEC).
- Cayan Assigns 2 new contractors for its SR2Bn Lamar Project
- Dh146.8m Infinity Tower contract awarded to DSI
- The Infinity tower to offer personal design
- Cayan launches new residential project at Dubai Marina
- Drake & Scull secures contract to provide complete MEP works for Cayan's Development Infinity Tower