Aramex net profits surge 36%
Aramex (DFM: ARMX), the region’s leading total transportation solutions provider, announced today that 2007 second quarter net profits climbed 36% to a record breaking AED 33.5 million, compared to AED 24.6 million for the same period in 2006. Revenues soared 21% to AED 438 million, from AED 361 million for the same period last year.
The results pushed Aramex’s 2007 half-year net profits up by 39% to AED 63.4 million, from AED 45.8 million for the same period last year. Revenues for the first six months of 2007 also registered a very strong 39% growth, jumping to AED 837 million, from AED 600 million for the same period in 2006.
Commenting on the results, Fadi Ghandour, Aramex’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer, stressed that the company’s impressive performance “demonstrates our solid leadership in our core markets. All our products are enjoying double digit revenue growth in the Gulf and we have been winning key accounts in the region’s logistics sector.”
- National Bank of Fujairah 2010 net profit surges 64% to AED 170.9 million
- Jazeera Airways Group reports record net profit of KD10.6 million for FY 2011 with an EPS of 0.048 fils
- ADNH net profit surges 63% to AED 327m in first 9 months of 2007
- National Bank of Fujairah 2010 Nine Months Profit surges 86.3%
- Etisalat Net Profits Grow 19% to Dhs8.7b in 2008