Arope Insurance launches e-insurance solution
Arope Insurance, member of the Banque du Liban et d'Outre-Mer (BLOM) Bank Group, launched E-Arope, a comprehensive e-insurance solution and the first of its kind for an insurance company in Lebanon.
This service comes within the company's strategy for the development of its services in compliance with its customers' requirements in this era of information technology.
Established in 1974, the bank’s lines of business are medical, term life and personal accident, motor, fire and burglary, third party liability and workmen's compensation, money and cash in transit/safe, contractors all risk, marine cargo, travel insurance, bankers blanket bond and bancassurance. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Comtrust forms strategic partnership with Oman Insurance
- FGB scoops ‘Most Innovative Service Provider’ title at the 2015 MENA Insurance Awards
- New EastNets en.finmeX portal to provide online solutions to enable secure business for financial, corporate & government sectors
- Growing adoption of ICT-enabled banking services to help cushion impact of global financial crisis in GCC
- EastNets launches UniRisX eInsurance Service in UAE