Asfaar Magazine circulated across the Gulf
The Far East was one of the most preferred holiday destinations for summer travelers from the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Despite fears that that people might be reluctant to venture abroad following the post September 11 slump that hit the tourism industry, Malaysia and Singapore were hot spots this past summer for UAE travelers.
Asfaar Tourism Magazine endeavors to guide travelers from the UAE and the Middle East to unique destinations across the globe. The Magazine presents relevant travel information including accommodation, attractions, shopping, immigration, health, environment, investment and relevant travel facts.
Although primarily printed in Arabic, the magazine issues a supplement each month that is published in English, France, Russian and German. The supplement issues feature holiday destinations and exclusive events for each month. Among those covered include the Dubai Shopping Festival, the Berlin Travel Market and the Dubai Arabian Travel Market. At present, subscription to the Magazine is free of charge
Participating distributors include Amiri Airlines, Gulf Air, Saudi Arabian Airlines aw well as bookstores, hotels, tourism sites, and government agencies throughout selected Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Arabian Travel Market exceeds post-September 11 expectations
- Dubai Media City-based HGW Media announces launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
- Dubai Media City-based HGW Media Announces Launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
- Visa International re-launches its cardholder magazine
- Jumeira Beach Magazine is the official publication of Ambiente Arabia