Ashghal to publish new tenders
Tenders for 18 different infrastructure projects estimated at about QR7bn will shortly be announced by the Public Works Authority (Ashghal), the Peninsula has reported. Ashghalwill also develop a services complex for residents of the new, Al Zayem Municipality, an Ashghal press release, said.
The 18 projects to be tendered include the development of educational and health facilities, commercial complexes and buildings, gardens, beautification and public parks, among others.
Regarding Al Dhyaan municipality, Ashghal will construct buildings for various government organizations that offer services to the public. The complex will also include the Al Dhyaan buildings for the Ministry of Interior including a public security and traffic police stations, mosque and parking lots for visitors and employees.
Ashghal will develop the multi-services complex on a plot measuring 75,000sq.metres.
- Israel publishes 228 new housing tenders for West Bank settlements
- Iraqi ministry of telecommunications to publish new tenders
- Dubai Municipality floats tender for construction of new mosque
- Riyadh: New real estate tenders to be published
- Two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israel publishes new tenders to expand West Bank settlements