Audi signs deal with Hertz UAE
Audi announced Tuesday it will be even more visible across the UAE with the signing of a mega deal to provide Hertz UAE – one of the region’s top car rental companies – with a number of its high-quality automobiles.
A consignment of Audi A4, Audi A6 and Audi A8 cars, all 2005 models, is joining Hertz UAE’s fleet which already boasts a variety of economy and luxury vehicles as well as 4x4s. The new additions to the Hertz UAE fleet, which were imported and delivered by Audi’s authorized dealer Al Nabooda Automobiles, will provide Hertz UAE’s customers with an even greater scope of choice. Hailed as the fastest growing franchisee in Europe, the Middle East and Africa during an international Hertz conference held in Athens, Greece in October last year, Hertz UAE grew its fleet by almost 60 percent during 2004 compared to the previous year.
“Drivers in Dubai are extremely image conscious and they are always on the look out for the very highest standards of quality. Audi has a wonderful reputation in this market for providing only the very best when it comes to engineering, so it was an easy decision for us to make” said Bob Farrow, General Manager, Hertz UAE.
- Hertz UAE announces strategic alliance with tejari.com
- Audi announces new deal in UAE hospitality sector
- EUROPE STILL TOPS WITH UAE TRAVELLERS BUT US WINS BACK MORE VISITORS
- Etihad and Hertz partnership to create seamless air to road luxury travel
- UAE based company signs international motor sport sponsorship agreement