Audi to supply luxury limousines for IMF meetings in Dubai
Dubai 2003 General Coordinator Ibrahim Belselah has met with Audi Regional Director Michael Renz to discuss the latest arrangements for the supply of 250 luxury A8 limousines that will chauffeur government leaders and senior officials during the 58th Annual Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund in September 2003.
The Audi deal is one of the biggest of its kind ever undertaken by the German car giant and the cars will be delivered to Dubai later in the year to be used at the important event. Belselah signed the official partnership agreement with Audi Chairman Martin Winterkorn at the Paris Motor Show in September 2002.
The Annual Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund were first held in Washington DC in 1946. They are hosted by an international city one year in three. Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) were selected because of its highly developed transportation and logistics infrastructure, growing importance as a financial hub and its established position as an oasis of opportunity. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai 2003 signs partnership agreement with Audi at Paris Motor Show
- Dubai 2003 prepares to receive 250 Audi limousines for World Bank and IMF meetings
- Dubai 2003 General Coordinator meets with ANRDI
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF
- Senior IMF official praises Dubai 2003 arrangements