Audi Volkswagen Middle East Signs Dealer for Iraq
Audi Volkswagen Middle East has expanded its dealer network in the region by announcing National Automotive Trading Co, a Moin Behbahani Group company, as the official dealer for the Audi and Volkswagen brands in Iraq.
Construction of the Audi and Volkswagen showrooms and service facilities, located in Erbil/Kurdistan, are currently underway and are scheduled to open in September 2010. Further expansion plans will include fully fledged Audi and Volkswagen facilities in Erbil and Baghdad. The Audi terminals and Volkswagen showrooms as well as the service facilities will be built according to state-of-the-art corporate design and will offer the full range of services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ahmed Shariefi has been appointed as Country Manager for National Automotive Trading Co. On the occasion of the contract signing Moin Behbahani, owner of National Automotive Trading Co, stated “Iraq is a market with enormous potential. We are proud to represent the prestigious brands of Audi and Volkswagen and we are confident of a successful future in Iraq.”
In preparation to the opening of the showrooms and service facilities, extensive training programs for sales and after sales service teams have started to ensure international standards in the operations of both brands.
- $280 billion later: Middle East airlines' plane ordering binge to slowdown
- A whole new GDP: Dubai's aviation sector stands at $26.7 billion
- Upcoming aviation summit could put Iraq's $50 billion industry back on the map!
- The sky is the limit: GCC lack of airspace coordination threatens Dubai's aviation aspirations
- Not just the Suez Canal: another massive infrastructure project coming to Egypt
- Audi’s and Volkswagen’s Service Advisors at Nuqul Automotive score top results in the regional Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Trevor Hill appointed new Head of Audi Middle East
- Samaco opens huge service center for Volkswagen, Audi in Jeddah
- Volkswagen Middle East announces new appointments in regional sales and training divisions