Audi Volkswagen Middle East Signs Dealer for Iraq
Audi Volkswagen Middle East has expanded its dealer network in the region by announcing National Automotive Trading Co, a Moin Behbahani Group company, as the official dealer for the Audi and Volkswagen brands in Iraq.
Construction of the Audi and Volkswagen showrooms and service facilities, located in Erbil/Kurdistan, are currently underway and are scheduled to open in September 2010. Further expansion plans will include fully fledged Audi and Volkswagen facilities in Erbil and Baghdad. The Audi terminals and Volkswagen showrooms as well as the service facilities will be built according to state-of-the-art corporate design and will offer the full range of services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ahmed Shariefi has been appointed as Country Manager for National Automotive Trading Co. On the occasion of the contract signing Moin Behbahani, owner of National Automotive Trading Co, stated “Iraq is a market with enormous potential. We are proud to represent the prestigious brands of Audi and Volkswagen and we are confident of a successful future in Iraq.”
In preparation to the opening of the showrooms and service facilities, extensive training programs for sales and after sales service teams have started to ensure international standards in the operations of both brands.
- The sky is the limit: GCC lack of airspace coordination threatens Dubai's aviation aspirations
- Not just the Suez Canal: another massive infrastructure project coming to Egypt
- The domino effect: how Dubai's tram can revolutionize the real estate sector
- The 'death trip': an inside look into the perilious business of getting Syrian refugees to Europe
- 'Sensitive assets': how ports are advancing the GCC's strategic interests
- Audi, Volkswagen sales in Oman rise 70 percent in 2001
- Behbehani Motors Company appointed as sole official Volkswagen distributor in Kuwait
- AUDI sets up own importer company in Dubai
- Nuqul Automotive invests US$40 million in Jordan's largest automotive showroom
- First Volkswagen Insurance Services Program in the Middle East launched