Aujan Industries changes company status to maximize efficiency
Saudi company Aujan Industries has changed its status from limited-liability company to joint-stock company. The change is part of a major re-structuring and would ensure that Aujan could continue to expand its distribution reach –both locally and internationally - and further develop, market and deliver new products.
Aujan had incorporated an extensive range of new production line facilities and other advanced technology. The approval for the change in Aujan’s status was given last month. Recently, new can filling and PET production facilities were introduced, boosting Aujan’s capabilities to meet its strong local commitments and ever-expanding export demands. The company exports to countries throughout the Middle East, Africa, the US and Europe, including the UK.
Founded in 1905, Aujan produces brands such as Vimto, Barbican, and Canada Dry. The company has also successfully launched several high profile brands of its own, including Rani fruit drink and the children’s drink Hani. Aujan is also the sole distributor of Cadbury’s chocolate and Wrigley’s chewing gum to the Kingdom. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Aujan installs $30 million packaging lines
- Saudi Aujan reports 32% increase in soft drink exports to US markets
- Huawei connects with Rail Industry Leaders to demonstrate ICT innovation at Middle East Rail 2015
- Masdar Power consolidates status in global renewable energy arena
- Boosting its status as industrial pioneer