Australian urban planning and property firm to help Umm Al Quwain development
A leading Australian urban planning, property and economics firm has been asked to assist in one of the largest urban planning projects involving overseas expertise in the Middle East.
UrbisJHD has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Government of Umm Al Quwain for the development of the urban planning framework for the entire Emirate of nearly 800 square kilometres and to provide ongoing advice to the Government on major projects.
UrbisJHD Director, Andrew Olszewski, said this project represents one of the most significant assignments to date by any Australian planning firm in relation to the creation of new communities in the Middle East.
- DAMAC Properties supports Umm Al Quwain Football Championship
- Umm Al Quwain Marina breaks ground for first phase of residences
- Urban Planning & Developing Authority in Qatar Signs Memorandum
- FuGen to launch AED500 million affordable housing project in Umm Al-Quwain
- French firm seals $100m deal for Madinah's public transport expansion