Automotive Aftermarket Middle East show to double in size for 2003
Automotive Aftermarket Middle East (AAME), Dubai’s annual international trade show for automotive parts, accessories, tires, batteries and garage equipment, is set to double in size next year, according to a company press release.
Organizers International Expo-Consults (IEC) stated that the 2003 showing, to be held at the Airport Expo Dubai, March 27-29, already has national pavilion commitments from India, Taiwan, China, Turkey, Australia, Italy and Brazil.
China’s national pavilion, featuring 25 companies, will nearly triple in size to 300 square meters, and the Taiwanese pavilion, which will host 20 companies, will double in size to 200 square meters.
“Dubai is the hub of the Middle East’s re-export business. Between 50-60 percent of aftermarket imports into the emirate are re-exported, with the segment’s trade worth between 3.5-5 billion Emirati dirhams a year,” said Mohammed Falaknaz, IEC vice president. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Media and Marketing Show 2006 to double in size Campaign Middle East signs five-year media partner deal
- China targets 10-fold rise in Middle East autopart exports
- Turkey's autoparts sector targets Middle East in $7 billion export drive
- Automotive Aftermarket Middle East Exhibition (AAME)
- Media and Marketing Show 2006 to double in size