Avaya appoints Gulf Systems Kuwait as business partner
Avaya, a provider of communications networks and services for businesses, has appointed Gulf Systems as an Authorized BusinessPartner under its SYSTIMAX First program, to provide the full portfolio of SYSTIMAX Solutions and related services in Kuwait.
The appointment will also give Gulf Systems access to Avaya’s expertise in structured cabling and consultations with Avaya connectivity specialists at any level, providing its customers with a wide range of knowledge resource benefits. Avaya’s worldwide resources of cabling experts includes specialists at Avaya Labs who created the blueprints for many of today’s cabling industry standards.
Avaya enables businesses to achieve results by designing, building and managing their communications networks. More than one million businesses worldwide, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Avaya solutions and services to enhance value, improve productivity and gain competitive advantage. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fourth Avaya Systimax Solutions Center opens at DIC
- Egypt's $ 700 million CityStars development chooses Avaya Solutions
- Avaya appoints new Middle East and Africa vice president
- Avaya completes Dubai Media City communications Infrastructure
- World's fourth Avaya Connectivity Solutions Center set for Dubai