Bahrain's aviation industry flies high as national airport group puts on a jolly good airport show
There is keen international interest in the kingdom's aviation industry, Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) has said.
The company yesterday said that it received great interest from exhibitors and visitors while taking part in the Airport Show 2013, held in Dubai from May 6 to 8.
BAS said its senior team taking part in the exhibition conducted many meetings with other exhibitors on the latest technologies and services related to airport business and operations.
The exhibition attracted 220 companies from 35 countries, presenting the latest products, solutions, services and technologies in the construction, operation and airport services industries.
The show attracted more than 60 buyers from 12 countries, including Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Tunisia, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and India.
- Overwhelming response for Dubai’s Airport Build expo
- DCA Dubai signs agreement with ENOC for an airport environment report
- Expansion plan revealed for Bahrain International Airport
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs signs MoU with Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies
- Qatar Airways moves to new Munich Airport terminal