AWATCO launches STAAD.pro 2002 in UAE
After the launch of STAAD.pro 2002 in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar, AWATCO’s Al-Wathba Computers, a Middle East Distributor for all Research Engineer Inc.'s structural and civil engineering products, is set to launch STAAD.Pro 2002 in Dubai on June 10 and in Abu Dhabi on June 11, 2002, respectively. STAAD.Pro is a structural design and analysis software.
Established in March 1999, AWATCO is a focused CAD/CAM/CAE software company catering to the Architectural Engineering and Construction Industry with dealer channel and resellers across the region.
Research Engineers International, a division of netGuru, Inc., is an international developer and distributor of desktop and web-enable software solutions for the engineering industry. Founded in 1981, the company's core business is the development of Windows-based solutions. REI has nearly 19,000 customers accounting for over 47,000 software installations and 140,000 concurrent users worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Software vendors voice region-wide concerns over expected software market growth
- Dubai’s PRO TECHnology joins VERITAS partner program
- Compusoft International organizes seminar on tall rise building design as high-rises burgeon in the UAE
- IBM launches new self-managing software at GITEX 2002
- Dubai IT firm forms partnership with the UK’s Techtonik