Cold drinks all around for Saudi's "Cool hero" Bader Saleh in new 7UP campaign
With the help of KSA comedian Bader Saleh, 7UP hopes its new campaign will bring laughs--and profits--for the soda brand (Courtesy of You Tube)
7UP has launched an entertaining new campaign under the title “Battal Al Rowagan” (The Cool Hero). With the help of the YouTube comedian star Bader Saleh, 7UP has been working undercover, secretly filming and searching for young Saudi males who can keep their cool in tense situations. Using hidden cameras, Bader Saleh played several pranks on the public to see how they would react.
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms
- Growing resentment? Syria's halt of Lebanese agricultural imports a 'disastrous' move
- The blessing in disguise? How sanctions have created a potentially powerful role for Iran's local automative industry
- Does the halal industry really understand what cross contamination is?