Cold drinks all around for Saudi's "Cool hero" Bader Saleh in new 7UP campaign
With the help of KSA comedian Bader Saleh, 7UP hopes its new campaign will bring laughs--and profits--for the soda brand (Courtesy of You Tube)
Click here to add Al Rowagan as an alert
Disable alert for Al Rowagan,
Click here to add Bader Saleh as an alert
Disable alert for Bader Saleh,
Click here to add Facebook as an alert
Disable alert for Facebook,
Click here to add MIX FM as an alert
Disable alert for MIX FM,
Click here to add Talal El-Khalil as an alert
Disable alert for Talal El-Khalil,
Click here to add Youtube as an alert
Disable alert for Youtube
7UP has launched an entertaining new campaign under the title “Battal Al Rowagan” (The Cool Hero). With the help of the YouTube comedian star Bader Saleh, 7UP has been working undercover, secretly filming and searching for young Saudi males who can keep their cool in tense situations. Using hidden cameras, Bader Saleh played several pranks on the public to see how they would react.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge