Baghdad: Plan to implement number of service projects
A source at the Ministry of Municipalities And Public Works said that the ministry has prepared a plan to implement a number of service projects in various areas of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad. The source conveyed, according to Alahali newspaper, that the ministry has submitted the projects to the review of the government.
The source added that the plan includes the implementations of service projects at the Almahmoudeya, Alrashedeya , and Alyousefeya districts. He revealed that the ministry allocated the funds to implement these projects, which include paving and asphalting some streets and reconstructing some buildings.
- ID136 million to be invested in Almoseib province
- Dubai Municipality’s IT department announces plans to implement requirements management tool
- Department of Municipal Affairs partners with Bayanat on the implementation of the new Street Addressing, Geo-Names & Signage System Project in Abu Dhabi
- The Municipal System emphasizes on the importance of implementing the electronic system of the Non Objection Certificate
- Iraq dreams big with much-needed infrastructure projects