Bahrain’s Financial Harbour risks oversupply of Class A office property
In Manama, Bahrain, a risk of oversupply of Class A office property has developed as a result of the Bahrain Financial Harbour development.
The project, to be completed in 2009, according to Khaleej Times, add 200,000 square meters of new office space to already existing space.
© 2006 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bahrain Financial Harbour technology blueprint unveiled
- Bahrain Financial Harbour to partake in Property Arabia 2006
- Bahrain Financial Harbour Appoints Chesterton International as Marketing Consultants for Asia
- DNV STEAMS AHEAD WITH REGIONAL EXPANSION DRIVE International Risk Management Leader Det Norske Veritas Enhances Office Network as Revenue Growth hits
- New causeway project for Bahrain Financial Harbour and Bahrain Bay