Bahrain’s MTC-Vodafone announces new rates as part of summer activities
MTC-Vodafone, Bahrain’s mobile operator, announced details of new flat rate roaming charges for eeZee and eeZee Xtra customers when receiving calls while travelling across the region.
MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)’s new roaming rates offer eeZee and eeZee Xtra customers a flat rate of 175 fils per minute for incoming calls while roaming in any of the GCC countries and 250 fils per minute while roaming in other Middle Eastern & North African countries.
Regardless of whichever network they are roaming on eeZee and eeZee Xtra roaming customers will also benefit by receiving SMS for free.
"Our Summer activities contain a simple and clear message: ‘all our eeZee and eeZee xtra customers will benefit from more than just flat rate mobile roaming services’. The activities will enable our customers to remain better connected with their loved ones throughout the Summer and with totally transparent costs," explained Mahmoud Hashish, Chief Commercial Officer at MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain).
eeZee and eeZee xtra customers using the incoming calls roaming services, must ensure they have sufficient credit to ensure reception of incoming roaming calls. All eeZee family customers holidaying outside of the Kingdom, can top-up their accounts by visiting MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)’s website. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)’s customers won Grandstand tickets and got more value with eeZee 14/18
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)'s customers now enjoy 50% off on international calls to North America and Europe
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) reduces prices of international calls
- Summer is back in town with MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) launches live TV to mobile services