Bahrain’s Salam Resort and Spa receives major industry award
The real estate and investment arm of Dubai Holding, Sama Dubai, recently announced that it had won the 'World's Leading Tourism Development Project' award for 'Salam Resort and Spa – Bahrain.’
The World Travel Awards are considered one of the most prestigious and sought after signs of achievement in the international travel and tourism industry., according to Khaleej Times. More than 167,000 travel professionals worldwide and nearly 110,000 travel agents across 200 countries participated in this year's online voting campaign.
The Salam Resort and Spa – Bahrain is known as one of the finest integrated, luxury resort developments in the world. ‘Salam’ is a brand established by Sama Dubai to offer premium 7-star hospitality service throughout the worldwide.
Sama Dubai's milestone achievement was celebrated recently at the 13th Annual World Travel Awards Gala on 20 September in the exotic Turks & Caicos Islands.
“It is great honour to be nominated by industry peers for the internationally acclaimed World Travel Awards,” said Farhan Faraidooni, CEO of Sama Dubai.
“We also regard the nomination as an immense responsibility to continue meeting international expectations, and sustaining our credibility of creating landmark projects that stand apart by virtue of their exclusivity,” he added.
- The Diplomat Radisson SAS Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain appoints
- Dubai International Properties to build Salam Beach Resort & Spa in Bahrain
- Turkey’s Riviera to Host Europe’s Industry ‘Night of The Year’
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reaches 20 Green Globe certifications regionally
- The Ritz-Carlton Riyadh awarded the world’s leading palace hotel by the world travel awards 2011