Bahrain: Amwaj Plaza II
Work on a BD2.8 million residential tower has started in Amwaj Islands. A turnkey contract for the construction of the multi-storey apartment building was awarded to property developers and civil engineering contractors, AAA Homes. According to GDN, the 10-storey tower will be called Amwaj Plaza II.
The project, with a land area of 1,587 square metres, comprises of 55, one, two and three-bedroom luxury apartments, including two penthouse apartments on the top floor.
A terrace level swimming pool with adjoining state-of-the-art health club facilities complements the other facilities provided in the building.
The project is to be completed by end-July 2006 with a 16-month construction period.
- Bahrain: Row over construction of 10-storey apartment building
- BankMuscat International signs agreement with developers of Amwaj Plaza-1
- Amwaj Plaza 1 developers, BankMuscat International sign MoU
- New residential tower at Amwaj Islands
- Bahrain real estate market - still adjusting to the realities of the global downturn