Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates join global real estate franchise network
Statistics for 2004 at RE/MAX International indicated significant growth for the global real estate franchise network, the company said on January 24. A total of 13,167 new associates joined the network, bringing the year-end total to 100,492, a 15.1 rise over the previous year.
Of the five new countries joined the RE/MAX network in 2004, there were two Gulf states - Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.
- Sotheby’s International Realty® Master Franchise awarded to premier luxury property developer in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
- European luxury real estate group opens up franchise opportunities across the GCC
- Brussels joins the Emirates Network
- ACI Real Estate enters Indian market through franchisee network
- International Private Funds Partner Chezard Ameer Will Join Gibson Dunn in Dubai